Critical thinking reflection

 Module learning

At the start of the effective communication module, I have aimed to boost my confidence in talking out loud and to learn as much as I could in this module by receiving constructive feedbacks. While this module is coming to an end, I feel that I have gained some confidence in talking out loud. In this module, I have been taught of several useful skills. One of the skills which I find it to be useful would be the 7Cs of communication. The 7Cs are clear, concise, concrete, correct, coherent, complete, and courteous. Personally, I feel that these points could be applied at anywhere, be it in school or outside. This module has given me to communicate with other people. From there, I got to know them better and able to befriend with them. I am glad that I can make friends here. During the discussion session in this module, it has allowed me to do some critical thinking. The introduction of giving and receiving feedbacks has allowed opportunities of improving in the class. With the skills that I have learned from this module, I could apply them in the future such as the 7Cs of communication. I am very thankful to Professor Brad for always giving us constructive feedbacks to improve within ourselves and his kind continuous guidance.

Project learning

For the research project, my team and I have faced some obstacles on the way. For instance, we had to make changes to our ideal, gap and goal several times. The focus of the research project would often be mistaken. After getting feedbacks from Professor Brad, we were able to amend our project idea. Nevertheless, we had managed to resolve it. From solving of the issue, it had enabled me to make decisive decision makings. In terms of teamwork, I am grateful that my teammates were able to understand me. Although sometimes, the messages that I was trying to convey could not be easily interpreted by them or they got the wrong idea. I am also grateful for my team leader that she had always set a deadline for certain tasks to be completed. This way, we could get our task done earlier and not to worry about last minute work. From this research project, one thing which I have learned about is teamwork. With the same goal in mind, working together makes it easier to achieve that goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Formal letter revised (Descriptive reflection)

Annotated summary #Draft 1

Summary writing of "What we do and don’t know about the links between air pollution and coronavirus" article